These beautiful, funny and cute stationery was designed and donated by a publication designer Trisha from the Design Patsy, who we share studio with. Her stationery was sold like hot cakes. We’ve also met and spoke to other residents, fashion designers and artists during painting nails. Over the entire open studios event, we have raised over 600 dollars. A small portion of the money was spent on better lighting for everyone in the studio. So that we can work harder after hours 🙂 And the rest of the money was donated to Byulbit Foundation for North Korean Orphanage and Nursing school.
- How to get more clients for an interior design website. Ferrari Interiors website redesign.
- 5 Branding Strategies To Do Before Opening Your Business
- Best in Packaging Design: Aussie Skincare Brands created by Melbourne Agencies
- Follow the Leader: Melbourne’s Best eCommerce Design
- Aussie Soylent – Working on a new eCommerce design.